Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

snow

Victoria spent Monday enjoying looking at the snow. I didn't let her out because I thought she'd get too cold. Tuesday she made it outside, in the sunshine, briefly. Today she went out and rode on a sledge - then she had a go at walking about until she slipped over and bonked her nose - carried in by Joanna, blood all over her lower face, she looked a bit of a mess. She recovered and sat with her swollen and shiny nose watching her signing DVD and forgot all about it.
Snow is still lying on the ground and with the temperature only slightly above freezing it looks like it won't be clear tomorrow either.
Having looked at the price of the Montessori colour tablets I had a go at making something to do the same job. Today we had a go at them and Victoria didn't do too badly. when I sit down with Victoria and follow the instructions however, I find that Victoria hasn't got things quite as straight as I imagined. She's good at saying 'purple' - maybe it is her favourite colour too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -