Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

I haven't been able to update because I was away (that wasn't a technical difficulty) and when I came back I found that the computer isn't workign because of some problem with BT. I have now resorted to using the library computer but don't know how to upload the picture I took in Wales which I woudl like a caption for - so you have to wait for that.
Today I have read a message from a dear lady who has had an amnio. and found her baby has D.S. ONly if you have a child with problems can you understand how I feel about being able to say to this dear lady that the Lord IS big enough to hold you up through the trials ahead and will bring about such tremendous blessings (many of which we won't even know about until we get to Glory) that we cannot but rejoice. That doesn't make the trial less painful though.
Victoria is doing well and is looking forward to spending the best part of the next two weeks sitting on the beach at Lyme Regis and taking a dip in teh sea with one of her brothers from time to time. Will update when I can. Thanks for your continued prayers.
The balloon catheter is not seen as necessary at the moment (praise the Lord) adn V. has a clean bill of health. next thing is further investigation into her sight (I am now convinced she is short-sighted) in November. She continues to make progress with weaning and is getting pretty good at commando crawling - marbles and lego are definately BANNED. The playpen which I bought second-hand when Philip was a baby has just been re-inforced (by PHILIP!!!) for Victoria's safe-keeping when she is not either being held or supervised on the floor. She is a delight every day, I can't get over how blessed I am, I am praising the Lord and amazed at myself!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger HadlowHouse said…

    Praising the Lord with you, Tracy, you are truely blessed - and I hope you have a great time at the beach.
    Love
    H

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -