Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Friday, May 05, 2006

progress report


Now Victoria is getting over her cold - she just has a bit of a cough left - but it doesn't bother her greatly. When I went to pick her up out of her cot a couple of mornings ago, I pulled the sheet from over her and saw that she (briefly!) had pushed herself up onto 'all-fours' - quite an exciting development. She's pretty good now at sitting, reaching out right in front of her to pick up a toy, and then getting all the way back to sitting . Most of the time she is using her legs and tummy rather than putting her hands down to push up on. I have revived the pram canopy (it has be disintegrating over the years) and Victoria is sitting out in the garden watching Joanna play with the water - she also loves to watch the leaves bobbing about on the trees. I still haven't heard from the consultant so I guess I will have to try and make contact. Victoria continues to thrive on milk and isn't terribly impressed with baby rice though I haven't dared weigh her this week after her illness last week. Next Tuesday she will be 10 months - so I plan to weigh her then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -