Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

toys

I've just been to the Early Learning Centre website and ordered some toys for Victoria after reading the 'fine motor skills' book for children with Down Syndrome. I also bought her a water table at Costco - Joanna and James have tried it out. What I should really like to buy is a climbing frame - they have a brilliant one at Costco - it is £800!!!!! don't think I will be putting that in my shopping basket.
The rest of the children have swimming lessons over these two weeks and yesterday we listened to nearly all of the Gospel of Luke on the trip to and from Reading. This was for David because of his RE exam but I think we all enjoyed it. Schoolwork is continuing round swimming this week but holidays start on Friday with the long-looked-for return of Lucy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -