Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Baby shows

Do they still DO such things - prob. not very polically correct....
Modesty nearly forbad me from declaring that I came second in such an event once (if I had come first I would have kept quiet!). I have the photo to prove it - black-and-white of course. It was on a Butlins holiday.
Anyway, David, who is 16 today, declared, this morning, that Victoria would be very good in a baby show. Thomas agreed and David was all set to go and find out if there was one we could enter her into! There were 4 children sprawled across the bed gazing admiringly at Victoria at the time and I couldn't help wondering how very DULL life might be right now if we hadn't been entrusted with this little darling.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Menekse said…

    Happy birthday David!

    I think Victoria would do marvelously well in a baby show, she's absolutely adorable :-)

    Love and prayers,
    Menekse

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -