Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

big day

Tommorow is the big day - we go back to the Brompton for the checks. Thomas and Samuel are coming to keep us company. As for me, I'm looking forward to being back home again. My neck and back are giving me grief so carrying Victoria is going to be troublesome to start with - please pray that the echo will be done swiftly (perhaps with Victoria drinking her milk at the same time) and that everythign they need to see, they will see. It is on the basis of the measurements they will take tommorow that they will plan a course of action, should it be necessary.
I re-curled Victoria's hair today, specially. This time she has a trinity of curls - looks rather cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -