Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

sleep

After the trauma of yesterday Victoria spent from about 3pm until 5am asleep apart from feeds. I hope that while she was sleeping, she was forgetting. It will be a shame if her memory jogs her quickly into trauma-mode again when we get to go to the Brompton for another echo on her aorta. The problem is that she needs to have her head dropped back so that the operator can get the probe directly at the top of her chest - it is not that it hurts, only that she would a)rather not be lying down and b) rather not have her head back....
She didn't feed very well this morning either - please pray that her cold will soon be gone, the cough is still troublesome although she doesn't have a temperature so I am not taking her to the GP for antibiotics.
As for me, I'm looking forward to going to the dentist - my tongue hurts!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger HadlowHouse said…

    Hi T
    Hope you get that tooth fixed - I know the feeling of a serrated tongue!

    Hope to manage over to see you one Saturday in the not to distant future, God willing
    Love
    H

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi Tracy
    Well, I have just caught up on almost a month of posts and I am glad to see you all are ok, except for the tooth, that is ;) Just spent 2 hours in the dentist with 7 children and first check ups at a new dentist. I think the children have now forgiven us for being so strict with their teeth hygiene with the dentist claiming that she had never seen such good teeth in a family of children, especially a 16 year old, shew! I am sure we will see you all soon, looking forward to seeing how Victoria has grown.
    Love Sarah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -