Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Weight update


Today Victoria weighs 5.48kgs - that means that since her op she has continued on the same line on the chart. she's happy, continues not to object to her nutrivene which I syringe in while she is drinking her milk. I made her a 'tactile textiles' toy - just squares of various fabrics attatched to tape for her to have rubbed on her cheek and to test out with her mouth. She seems to get very excited about them.
I hope to upload a picture of Victoria on the scales now... That weight excluded the weight of the nappy and the sheet - I set it to zero with those things before I put Victoria on (just so as you know it is all honest and above-board!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -