Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Friday, December 23, 2005

sleeping

Last night I fed Victoria at 7pm then put her to bed. Next she woke at 11pm, fed and slept - I didn't bother to set my alarm clock since I thought she would wake me when she was hungry. She next woke at 5.30am!!! That meant I got 6 hours undisturbed repose. Sad to say, I was still tired, but don't think I wasn't thankful! The John Marshall MP3's on prayer continue to sustain my soul during the wee small hours, there is so much to learn from them that I think when I get to the end, I shall begin again.

Lucy is sure that Victoria has an agenda for each of the people who hold her or talk to her during the course of the day. For her, Lucy thinks the agenda is only complaining and depositing un-needed milk....
Philip has 'finished work' for the holidays and is, instead, working over at Rodwell so I don't see any more of him than when he is in Reading. David hopes he will be able to do a bit more riding over the coming couple of weeks - his lessons have been restricted to Saturdays - and not every saturday at that.
The three youngest are having a fit of creativity which is rather gratifying but, alas, messy.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Sue Perks said…

    Sorry to hear about Lucy's scrape with a lorry. We will pray that the knee improves rapidly. Some drivers are most inconsiderate to bike riders and don't give them a wide enough berth.

    The pictures of Victoria are lovely!


    Sue and family

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Anonymous menekse said…

    Rides as in horse riding? Groovy! How long have you been riding for?

    Gorgeous pics of Victoria and the rest of the family!

    Happy New Year to you all, God bless.

    Take care,
    Menekse

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -