Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Victoria evening

On Saturday the 2nd of December anyone local enough and available to come is invited to Otterhill Farm at 7pm. I thought it would be rather fun for some of you dear folk to meet up and I would particularly love to have a photo of some of you - to show Victoria in the future. The boys are constantly taking digital pics of Victoria and I hope we will have them all written to a CD to play on the TV (we could copy them for anyone interested in having one!).
Apart from cooing over lovely pics of Victoria, and chatting with others about the wonders the Lord has worked, we shall have buffet-type food.
Please email me if you would like to come (or, if you can't, post a comment to let me know).

I am trying to get some kind of bedtime routine worked out so that I can get as much sleep as poss. I plan to feed V. at 6pm and then 8pm (so she is well filled!) then once more before 6am. It worked well last night but she has a nasty habit of waking up at 3-hourly intervals. Not that I mind, it is so lovely to have a baby who ASKS to be fed!
I am Praising the Lord that she is doing so well (the pain seems to be diminishing, though she really doesn't like being laid on her front on my lap while I fasten the buttons on the back of her dress) and is lovely and cosy when I get her out of bed. I reckon she is getting about 700mls per 24hrs but will keep a tally today, just to make sure.

This is quite a momentous week here, Lucy is to be 21 tomorrow (she has a few days off from Wednesday, so we have the joy of having her home for a time), Philip has started work today and has driven Timothy in to Reading (where T has the second week of his private accounancy tuition in preparation for yet more exams).

2 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi Tracy
    So glad to hear Victoria is feeding well, wonderful. We would love to join you on the 2nd. If Sheyne says it is ok, can we all come or would that be too much for you? We will bring goodies to eat too.
    Take care and love to everyone and Happy Birthday to Lucy, a milestone reached! I reached my 40th milestone on Saturday :)

    Love Sarahxx

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Timothy van den Broek said…

    For those who are confused about the fact that the 2nd is not a Saturday, it is meant to say the 3rd, and the Saturday bit is certainly right. If you come on Friday we would be happy to see you, but so much more happy if you came on Saturday when we are more ready for you.
    And so we will look forward to seeing you on the 3rd of December(Saturday).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -