Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

further failure


I tried again this morning to breastfeed Victoria and she wouldn't co-operate. Consequently I tried to get some more of the playtex feeders in Woking, on my way to the osteopath - there weren't any so have ordered on line. I guess it is about time I bought my own steriliser too since it looks liek there will be no end to the expressing/sterilising process for the forseeable future. I ought to look on the bright side and be thankful that my milk supply continues as good as it is (and I AM thankful, honestly!) but it is hard to come to terms with not being able to breastfeed Victoria.

On another (non-victoria) subject, last night my computer froze while I was looking at the weather (no pun intended!!!) and this mornign I find that a blizzard has swept through my inbox and blown away ALL my emails which were either waiting for answers or for futher responses.... I guess it is one way of getting it all cleaned up but not the way I had intended...

So, if you are waiting for a response from me, please resend.

Don't forget the victoria evening on the 3rd of December - only one week away. There looks like there will be in excess of 20 people visiting, including VIV!!! So you will get to meet this dear lady (who assures me that she is nothing special - I don't believe her of course.....).

1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Julie said…

    We are hoping to come if I feel happy leaving 3 visiting children at home with mine. Sorry bf isn't going to plan, but unfortunately Victoria clearly hasn't realised its advantages. You are doing so well to pump for her though, so you get full marks from me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -