Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Monday, October 31, 2005

splendid isolation

Victoria continues to be in her own room. I fed her at 8pm last night and as i left it was hoped that the Dr was still going to come and do an ecg on account of her heart rate being so low (80) - nothing scary but low for a baby of her age. I left the next feed in the fridge and went down again at 2am to feed but she was not very hungry so I asked the nurse to put the rest of it down the tube. I left the 5am feed in the fridge and came back to bed again and only woke up at 7.15am! I have David staying with me so we can minimise the time when victoria is left entirely on her own . We are going down now to give her her 8am feed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -