Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Weighting...

Yesterday Victoria weighed in at 4.64kgs - an increase of 120gr over the week. We are very thankful the Lord for this continued growth. I just wish Victoria would learn to drink it a little more efficiently but I am trying to learn the lessons in patience which I obviously am in need of!

Kind offers of help during the hospital stay have been made and I shall compile them ready to discuss with Ron what he would like to have happen.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DEAR VICTORIA,
    This day I was again visiting your site.I saw that you had growning.
    THAT IS VERY NICE.Will you say bye bye to Mum, Dad your sisters and brothers.BYE, BYE WITH LOVE
    WINNIE from HOLLAND

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -