Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Weight

today Victoria weighed in at 4.46kgs - that is an increase of 80gr each of the last two weeks. Not impressive but going in the right direction. I think it would have been more if she had been continuing with the much-frowned-upon syringe-and-tube method of feeding - there was no waste and I could make sure she would get 650mls in most days. Some of the recent days (becasue the bottle is less efficient and more time-consuming) she has been having only 550mls - so I am pleased (though I daresay there will be those who are not....).
Off to start the next feed now...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger julie said…

    Well, going in the right direction, but I had hoped all that fresh air would have helped more. Praying that you manage to get your GP to chase up the op. date etc!

    Julie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -