Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Date

I had a phone call from the Brompton this afternoon. The surgery is planned for the 25th of October - we will go in on the 24th for some preliminary stuff. It will be a 10-day stay and when Victoria is released from there it will be to go home. Now we have to think about what we should do with the rest of the children. It is unlikely that Ron will stay up in London and it is possible to get a 'family room' so I could take Joanna, James and one of the bigger boys - maybe even changeover at the weekend when I suppose it will be easier for Ron to drive in to London. I think we will go there on the train. Well, this gives me a whole load more to think about...
Victoria started the day very well with feeding but it all fell apart this afternoon - she is a whole feed behind now - Lucy is at this moment trying to persuade Victoria to take her 5pm feed (at 7.30!).
As for me, I am looking forward to going to bed...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DEAR LUCY, RON AND CHILDREN,
    Thank you for the lovely photos and the letter. I hope the LORD give you enough strenght to go on with you darling VICTORIA. Its nice
    you know the date now, so yoe can think about.BYE,BYE with love
    WINNIE FROM HOLLAND

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger sylenvia said…

    Hi Tracey,

    Just got back from our Christian Holiday in France and read your latest news. Victoria is beaytiful, but I guess you know that already. It looks very promising news. We had her on the prayer list at Spring Harvest france. With regard to her getting sweaty in her chair, ask your H V for a Kylie sheet, it is a pad normally used on beds to absorb the perspiration, but does not come back through. If you have no joy, let me know I have one here which I am sure you can cut down to maske several.

    Love and prayers

    Sylvia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -