Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Friday, September 02, 2005

busy-ness

Yesterday Victoria was weighed by the Health Visitor - it looks very much like she has lost 30gr over the last week : - ( In the afternoon I took Bill and Diana to Hampton Court and Victoria drank 90mls of nutramigen (formula) straight down. What a pity the speech therapist wasn't there to see it! She didnt' do so well for the rest of the day though - seems she never feeds too well in the evening.
In the early hours my alarm clock went off (as it ought to have!) at 2am, but I must have switched it off because the next time I opened my eyes I was horror-stricken to see that it was now 4.30am!!! (the previous feed was 10pm). Victoria was not crying but her eyes were open when I picked her up and she certainly drank her 95mls with eagerness! Now I shall spend the rest of the day trying to catch up on the deficiency.
Ron, the Warings and some of the children are about ready to leave for Mildenhall (then on to the camp). It looks like we will be having a much-needed quiet day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -