Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

busses

The erratic way in which this posts occur puts me in mind of busses in Manchester - you keep looking expectantly at the horizon and see none - then you get three or four arrive 'at once'.
I spoke to the accommodation office at the Brompton this mng - they have booked a double room for me - I hope that this will be converted to a family room, nearer the time, but at least I could still take Joanna and James with me (and poss. a twin to help out with them).

Lucy has just phoned the university at Guildford again and is now assured that although there is no limit to spaces on the academic side of things, there is a limit on the 'placement' side of things (there needs to be a mentor available for her) and Lucy is (along with others...) on the waiting list. It still must remain that if some drop off after 2 or 3 months on the course it will be difficult for a complete beginner to be able to jump in and cover the missed part of the course. Not wishing to seem guilty of 'twisting' the Lord's 'arm', I would like to ask that you pray about this. It is SO very helpful to have Lucy around (as well as delightful to have her company of course).

Lucy returns from her short break tommorow mng.

Victoria is due to be weighed tommorow at 12.30pm.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger HadlowHouse said…

    Hi T
    Praying for the best solution for you all.

    GOD IS over ALL things, and He can look after the details as well as the major issues in Victoria's surgery.

    If I can help at all, let me know
    Love
    H

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Hi Tracy
    My first post since the camp. Sorry, but I have been thinking of you all a lot. The children are asking when they can see you all again :)
    I am glad that Victoria's op is more definite now. Please let us know if we can help. We can have children here to stay if that is any help. We stayed in parents accomodation that the Bromptom supplied us with for Joshua's ops. It was just around the corner in the nurse's res.
    Take care and lots of love to all of you. I have exams coming up but will be in touch more after that.
    Love Sarahxxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -