Victoria

Updates on Victoria Lily Joy van den Broek, born 120705.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday afternoon

I'm just back from the hospital. Victoria has been checked out and does not have fluid on her lungs for which we thank God. Her oxygen saturation levels are virtually unchanged which is also good, however she has lost too much weight (according to the hospital's charts ) so she has been kept in . Tracy and Vactoria have a room to themselves so Tracy will try and catch up on sleep. She will be seeing a breastfeeding advisor and a nutritionist hopefully today.

I (Ron) am doing the posts on this blogspot as Tracy is not up to computing. What I have typed over the past two days is more than I've done in the last year or more, so please forgive spelling and grammer mistakes. It also takes me awhile to do this as I'm not into this kind of communication with one finger,so if what I am doing is of any help please let me know and i will continue I have heard that doing this kind of thing is supposed to be some kind of therapy for the mind,-I guess that it will help my control of a mouse (for correcting the mistakes) and strengthen the end on the finger which does the typing.
Ron.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger HadlowHouse said…

    Glad to hear her lungs were ok; and I hope they both get some rest. Love and prayers
    Henrietta Turnbull

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Thank you, Ron, you are doing a great job, we really appreciate the updates. Please give Tracy all our love and tell her we are praying for Victoria Lily. Lots of love to you and the children too. Sarah, Sheyne and Childrenxxx

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Sheyne said…

    Ron,

    As per Sarah's email, you are doing a fine job. Keep those fingers loose and keep sending the news. We are praying for you all.

    Please let us know if you need anything, even if it is a cup of tea.

    Love to you, Tracy and Victoria and all the other vdb's at home.

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Noel said…

    Thanks for keeping us updated on Tracy and baby Victoria. This is an excellent way for you to get the news to all of us. Praying for the entire family as you incorporate this precious gift from God in the fold.

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger Lynda said…

    Hi Ron, Tracy and Family...
    Mum (Aunt Edna) told me about your news and this wonderful blog page...
    Victoria is so precious, and God will be watching over her and will take care of her every need. I will pray for you all.
    Ron and Lucy you are doing a great job with posting news and even though we are miles apart, our hearts are so near...
    Love and God Bless you all,
    {{{{hugs}}}cousin LyndaXXXXX (Penang Malaysia)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
+ Raising Down Syndrome Awareness -